Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dave Matthews Band

Ok I admit I a little obsessed but hey it the band i can listen to every song and still enjoy over and over again. We be going to their concert in Hersey park this June it be me and my husband second time to see them live. I can't wait since instead of lawn ticket like last time we got VIP pit tickets. I so excited it like our honeymoon lol. I rather spend money to see Dave and the band than going away to the beach or something.  Well just looking through some old pictures and had to share this one with everyone this is my and my husband Christmas gift for each other( well he got the made and surprised me.) Aren't they the best. :)



 It say celebrate we will life is short but sweet for certain and they have our names we have one for each of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment