Thursday, March 22, 2012

Barefoot book-Easter Ideas.

O I love Easter spring is in the air and of course I am christian so we do celebrate and rejoice our savor. Which I have nothing against other religions, I love the diversity of all and enjoy learning about other culture and religions. :) But anyway I created so gift basket ideas for Easter/spring that also could be use for any occasion. So I wanted to share and If anyone would like one I will to recreated them for you or help you create your own. 


To find any books in these basket please visit WWW.Amber-Guillet.Barefootbooks.com if you need help finding other items feature please do not hesitate to ask I will be more than happy to help locate them or tell you were we got ours. (which most item come from my kids toy collection lol)


 
Perfect for those learning letter or change book with Cleo counting book and add numbers to the board instead

I love the puppet so who in the garden with the bunny or any of the story along with matching puppet or stuffed animal toddler and babies love these.

Got to say this is a personal favorite of mine just because I enjoy learning and it never ends with this book then add the puzzel and new Ipad app you cant go wrong especially for school age kids. 

This is the book my son getting for Easter(shhhh) but either this book or Kids Garden card deck.

Then got to love fairy tell any princes or fairy tale book would work.

My all time favorite book. I love this as a baby first book perfect story for bed time or add any other bed time story.

Fun toys along with any of Clare Beaton's board books go along together. Such fun stories that stay with us forever.

Jungle animals with this one or Safari animal to go along with We all went on Safari.


O I have so many ideas and if you find a book you like I sure could come up with a them. I have so many themes in my mind but do not have the items here to create them lol. Hope you enjoyed and can help create your own ideas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment