Wednesday, March 14, 2012

UGH weight issues

Today has been bad yet good. Got my new camera in, husband going look at a new hopefully he will be able to buy, and my grandparnts sold there home after being on the market for over a year.

Now the badish. Emmaleigh had her shot today and her first vist with the new doctor. Well she healthy other than her weight. O how she need to grow we are at 16.5 pounds at almost 14 months. We gained 2 pounds in 2 months agter being at a standstill for 6 months. It still not enough though she goes back in six weeks but in the meantime we have to drink pedisure and junk food to try to get here weight up. I just wish they would do laps already and she is just fine and that it just her metaoblism keeping her small.

Anyway  I am about to post my first day of my year in photos. Check it out it. It not the best photo since I still discovering my camera. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment