Friday, March 9, 2012

I am Here!!

Hello World! This is my first blog post every. Wow big step in the way of technology for me the person that did not own a smart phone til this year and last one to make a Myspace page which surprising  turned to facebook a year later lol. I been adversely left behind on all technology not because i don't like it but because I really just don't keep up with the media and what in "style".

Any who I making this blog to feature the thing i enjoy my crafting, Cooking, Random thing about my kids, My Photography(which i getting a new camera and be doing a year in photo while i discover it features), My business and my future business I hoping to have, and Just all those little thing in life I have to share. Yes, I doubt my blog will be very popular or even if I get any followers, But hey at least I putting myself out there overcoming my shyness and being know for me. 



Well a little more detail about me. I am a mom of two beautiful children, which you will here about a lot. Trever,  currently age 5, loves dinosaurs and science he a quite kid non-messy picky child. He is my little nerd and It is lovely. Then there is Emmaleigh , but we all call her Emma, She is a 1 year old Girl full of attitude. She is Trever total opposite she loud, proud, and in to everything. She is a petite little one but when you get to know her she is huge and she can destroy something in a heartbeat. She is my little Rebel hippie baby.
Now my Husband, Jason, my love of my life and my best friend. He amazing he been with me for the last 3.5 years and we been married 1.5. He is great man, hard working, and very insightful always making me think and  motivating me to push through to become more than what I think I can be. For this I am thankful.

Now me, well I consider myself shelf shy but i slowly starting to grow from that. I consider by other a hippie lol. I love using natural cleaner, saving money, and slowly becoming greener or at least trying. I not sure how that is hippish but hey i take the name on proudly. I currently am an ambassador for Barefoot books, great children books, and perusing my bachelor for Business Management at University of Phoenix Online. I Eventually want to own my own shop with my photography, books, crafts, and random unusual gift items. Well You discover more about me as I discover me as I grow and discover myself.

Here my little family this picture is almost a year old and not great, but it the best photo we have of all of us.




Stay Blessed,


Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment